View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #301 (permalink)
VooDooAddict
Limited Paint Play Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundadun View Post
thank you for sharing!
Hmm I wonder if sideways or diagonal mags on the back would work for you. Like two on each side.
Or maybe two extended mags sideways going from hip to hip?
If they ever finish the .1 extended mags I'll let you know how that works.

Quote:
Also I use a fairly large dump pouch, 3mags can stack in there and not bang against my junk. Also it's long enough I think my legs push it out and away from my body. Could also be that I havn't run full steam cause of my back for a while so it might work better for me.
Ahh the one giant scrotum approach... The smaller dump pouches I have bounce right into the the sensitive bits. Maybe the big ones hang low enough. Dammit I think I may have to buy one of the larger style dump pouches now. Will give me the last excuse I need to try the smaller MCR3 chest rig as well. (Thank goodness they don't have the MCR3 in multicam or I'd be tempted to spend even more getting everything to match.)

Quote:
I'm doing to have to give chest rig a try one of these days. I hate vests, but maybe I could do something like you voodoo.
Yeah, I dislike full vests as well. I feel like there's no reason to have all that material and molle loops across my back where I'll never need it.
Tertiary: 2k2 Blue Shoebox Shocker / 16" .689 CP / 88-4500 Classic Maxflow / BluApache
+ too many ol' Shoebox Shockers for loaners.
VooDooAddict is offline   Reply With Quote