View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Legolas
Elven Pump SDM/DM

Would you be interested in Siberian Elm Wood Panels for .45 Grip frames (Fits my AGD intelliframe and a CCI 45 Grip) or for CCM 86* Grip for Phantoms?

Siberian Elm is highly figured and ranges in color from Pale off-whites to dark chestnut spots. The wood I use is from my fathers mill located in Edgartown, MA (incorporated 1671). The wood is old growth wood pushing at least 150 years old from the island of Martha's Vineyard.

* Few pairs of panels finished; will photograph soon
*Make .45's and 86* panels
*Can make Jcurt 90* for phantom and RPG Triton Mag frame panels
*Willing to make other panel styles, but I need panels to copy, and pictures of panels on frame

And bump to the thread. Lets get this stuff sold.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote