View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
paintman161
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rksabre View Post
Nice! How would you describe the user base? More young kids or a mixture? Good for beginners? Does everyone kinda float around the three fields throughout the day to get different playing styles in?

I only ask because I'm getting back into this after taking the last few years off and my girlfriend has expressed interest in playing, so I want to take her somewhere where her introduction isn't going to be potentially negative, which is often a risk you take with a sport like this. I suppose I'll come out one of these weekends and give it a test run myself first.
It is a good mix, you have alot of younger kids going but also have you older adults too and everything in between! He usually keeps everyone playing on the same field and will go back and forth on the differant fields! Usually takes a poll on where people want to play! He most likely wont have his Speedball field up until summer! I really like playing there it has a good layout, very flat, you dont feel worn out at the end of the day.

PBN Feedback
paintman161 is offline   Reply With Quote