View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
B-Dazl
Brady "B-DAZL" Coleman

CCM Fan
Pro Goggle Cases - BLACK - Brand new $40

Hello everybody! So, I kept getting requests here locally to build Pro Goggle Cases like we used to make at Spec Ops... Since they are no longer available, and since I run a cut and sew shop... I made some...

They turned out great! Just like the original... I sold out of my first run of them... TODAY! Within an hour or so...

So, now I've made more of them

Right now, I am only making them in BLACK for $40 and ACU for $43 I do have a limited number of Multicam cases, they are $50... Shipping is $10 to the US & Canada...

Here are the details;

PRO GOGGLE CASE - Designed with superior protection in mind, this Pro Goggle Case is made in the USA and is designed to be used independently or strapped on to a gear bag or backpack. Made with durable and protective materials. The lens area uses a soft, breathable spacer mesh to ensure lenses stay scratch-free. There is also a space to store a head-wrap, rags, anti-fog or any other goggle accessory you'd like. I store my goggle camera and a rag in mine. There is also a section for extra lenses. Reinforced with 3/16" plastic sheeting and 1/4" closed cell foam. Fits most mid to high-end goggle systems.

PICS

JT FLEX w/ soft ears

CLOSED

JT FLEX w/ Hard Ears

VFORCE GRILL

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions...

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by B-Dazl; 07-04-2012 at 01:58 PM.
B-Dazl is offline   Reply With Quote