View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore
Rockfrog's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Duncan, BC, Canada

O-ring inside the RVA???

Are you meaning the transfer tube going from the BBA to valve body? If so there are four - 3/16" ID x 5/16" OD x 1/16" thick are for the banjo screws
Dave G
I tinker, therefore I'm broke!
Further, now that I've found the MCB BST ... I've recently sold my house and moved under the bridge down the road ... but I've got lots of markers.
I have no life, I'm just a dad in constant flux between baby naps and 8yr old tantrums.
Rockfrog is offline   Reply With Quote