View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 01:27 PM   #284 (permalink)
Marauder_Pilot
Thrillin' Heroics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballa View Post
All I miss is the inline 6.....but when will these be released? I am planning on buying a Jeep once I get out of high school.
The Apache, Traildozer and Mopar Accessorized Wrangler are all made of off-the-shelf components available through Mopar and/or American Expeditionary Vehicles (AEV started out as an aftermarket supplier, but they're doing more and more work with Mopar itself, the COD3 Wrangler already has AEV parts on it from the factory, and most of the new JK parts are just AEV parts with Mopar part numbers).

The Mighty FC is probably for giggles-it's almost impossible to build passenger-sized forward-control vehicles today due to safety regulations. Maybe as a super-expensive kit some day, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

The J12 isn't going to be produced, per se, rather it's a concept to gauge exactly how people want their Jeep truck to look, if they can build one. If it does come, it'll be with the 2014/2015 redesign of the Wrangler.

The Trailhawk is going to be produced, with a few changes-expect a mild factory lift and some sliders as well. No date yet, but I'd expect MY2013.

Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
With a rifle in your hands and you're falling through the sky,
Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
He ain't gonna jump no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
Nothing says "violent and insane" like sharpening a shotgun.
Marauder_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote