Thread: mag fed phantom
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #29 (permalink)
thisissparta
This is Madness!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie View Post
What on earth holds TPX mags in the magwell? I just borrowed one yesterday from the local store to take measurements. I didn't notice what it was and to be honest I wasn't really looking for it.

What retracts the little ball latch at the top? is it connected to the follower release?

I couldn't just buy a set of mags, he didn't have any but the ones that were in his last tpx kit.
The mag release button engages with a slot on the port side of the mag about an inch below the top.

The ball latch is connected to the follower release - there's a little nubbin that pushes into the slot on the rear of the top of the magazine. It's a nifty little lever mechanism that's a pain in the *** to clean and reassemble. I feel really sorry for the people who have to actually build the magazines in the Tippmann factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
I love how DMW douches want so badly to justify their douchocity! I remain steadfast in my position of counterdouche douchebaggery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rksabre View Post
It's cool, no one can resist playing with an eightball. They're pretty much the best toy/decision making device/CEO of General Motors, ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor
FEAR NOT, FAIR WOMEN, FOR THOU ART SWAG AS F***!
thisissparta is offline   Reply With Quote