View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
B-Dazl
Brady "B-DAZL" Coleman

CCM Fan
Primary Pistol Players Pack (P3 Pack) - Interested??

Hello everybody!!!!!

Just thought I would start this thread to gauge interest on building more Primary Pistol Player Packs (or P3 Packs)...

Back when I worked at the REAL Spec Ops (R.I.P.), it started out as a group order from MCB... A pistol player's dream harness... They were REALLY cool! In fact, I owned and used one for a while, until I caught the CCM pump-virus and only started playing with CCM's

An adjustable harness that would carry 6 Tiberius mags or 12 TPX mags... Complete with a dump-pouch and elastic slots to carry extra co2s, 10 round tubes, or first strike tubes...

The thing is, these are not being produced anymore... And, I have a cut-and-sew shop... I have a client (big paintball company) that is interested in them... I will be building a prototype for them this week... And then I will be building 10 of them, to help me iron out my production costs...

So, my question is... Does anybody still want these things??? Has there been a void in the market??

The 10 that I will be building will all be in BLACK... Anybody interested in a black one?? I will be selling them, when they are done... Price should be around $50...

Feedback is very much appreciated!!

--NOTE TO MODS - IF I PUT THIS IN THE WRONG SECTION, PLEASE MOVE IT... THANKS!--

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

B-Dazl is offline   Reply With Quote