View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
Nobody
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2maki View Post
Don't lump me in with you, I'm not the one that got offended and shot back about not caring about the opinions of others. In fact, I bit my tongue and posted nothing regarding your initial post and tried to add something positive to this thread. Thanks for jerkifying the thread.
well, i guess i will have to explain. now, i will apologize to the poster if my first post was a bit harsh. since i'll assume he is Swedish, maybe he doesn't like to elaborate on a question. i do, its a problem i have. long winded. if he would have stated, that it was for a wall hanger with occasional use(not that it matters much to me) that it was just for whatever. then i wouldn't care, but the seriousness of it, is what got me.

now, you are stating that you had "bit my tongue" and consider that i have "jerkifting" the thread. no, i am defending my views, my person on posts like this. someone questions me, on what i do or what i say/write, i will explain it to you, and use small enough, monosyllabic words so that you can easily understand. though, i have not helped the initial poster, i certainly haven't hindered him. i was fine with what he wants to do with it, rare mag pieces. cool, more power to you. but persons like you that think they know better, well sorry. you don't. leave it alone. no need to answer back. the only way you are going to win is by not replying and leaving this for dead. take the hint. can ya do that?????

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback