View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 04:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Chaz
Simple mind - beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealingYerMail View Post
If the airsoft replica was less accurate than a paintball gun, then the hop up wasn't adjusted properly or the BBs were too light (I'm assuming it's the hop up). Every decent airsoft model I've shot has been quite accurate.

That real soldier vibe kind of ruins the game. People will talk **** if your gear isn't authentic or real... how are you supposed to respond to that? Between that and cheating, you definitely have to find the right group to play with.
This field limited to 400fps and .20g BB's. To be honest, I didn't play around with the hop up at all on the gun, just shot it as it was handed to me.

Most of the guys I talked with were good guys, and understood I was playing for the first time (and a paintball player). They said the gear I was borrowing was good gear. It was the cheating attitude in game that bugged me. Had it not been for that my first time would have been an amazing one! Instead, it's was a less then stellar one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
9 times out of 10, it's an electric razor. But sometimes...

it's a dildo.
Me Feedback
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote