View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 01:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
someguy
Rec Poster

Dragun TES Questions

Hey everyone, I picked up an old Dragun TES that needs a little work as a project, and have a few questions about it (not sure what year at this moment, but I don't think it should matter). I don't have the manual in front of me at the moment, so my numbers may not be exact-

1. This appears to be a mid-pressure gun (manual says suggested operation around 325-400 PSI or so). I've got a 62ci 3000 PSI metal Guerrilla air tank. My understanding is these put out 800-850 PSI, but this will be ok to use on the TES as the regulator in the TES will knock the pressure down to the operating range (325-400). Is this correct?

2. I also want to make sure the output of the regulator on the TES is the correct pressure. My model of TES has a gauge at the top of the front handle (where the regulator resides). Should this gauge read the output of the regulator (325-400), or the output pressure of the tank (800-850)?

3. I did some searching, and it looks like the striker o rings are hard to come by (even 8 or so years ago). Anyone have ideas on where to pick up extras, or even what that style of o-ring is called so I can search it out (something like V O-Rings)? The one I have now is intact, but a little dry.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide, I've never worked with LP/MP guns before.
someguy is offline   Reply With Quote