View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Man vs Tank
Cruickid's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Courtenay, B.C.

Classic Valve Backs (Regulator) Options

Good Day All,

So I am still working on my project Mag and am looking for some options for the regulator on my Minimag valve. I have seen a few pictures and read about there being some regulators that thread in to the back of the Valve front. I currently am using a Plug/Cap with Gauge and an AKA Sidewinder and my rail is trimmed down flush with the valve so would like something cool for aesthetics if I put a regulator back on the valve (No Z-Pin).

Is one of them the "Air America Raptor" regulator? I think ANS had some pieces that worked too didn't they?

Also, what are the guts like in those? Are they the same as a standard Classic Valve back?

If anyone could list the parts I can use to replace the valve back it would be much appreciated so I can correctly populate my WTB thread and get these parts in my grubby little paws.
Originally Posted by lechooch View Post
Small dogs are great.
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
Small dogs are snacks
Cruickid's Feedback (MCB)

Cruickid's WTB
Cruickid is offline   Reply With Quote