View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #8343 (permalink)
LilShank
Team Long Stroke

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
mine is leaking out of the valve near the pin. i held just the body and vertical air under water and confirmed. when i push in on the valve pin slightly it stops the leak but also starts the main piston in a slow motion firing sequence. i found a valve on clippard's web site that is pretty close and by close i mean .005 of an inch off on the valve body. what do you think? it says it is only good up to 300 psi and i image that this little marker is running higher than that. don't want to spend another $20 bucks for brian to tell me i broke my valve and have it sit there for 6 months to get fixed. these valve are only $6 a piece. here is the sight.

http://www.clippard.com/store/byo_co...tem_valves.asp

found two local distributors for clippard valves in st louis as they were going to add $7 for shipping and $10 for handling just for 2 tiny valves. may have to see if the local stores can get them in and see if they work.
All that the valves are are Clippard valves., not sure if it needs to be threaded or not.
Kinda scary how someone in a bright red hawaiian shirt can sneak up behind you like that, huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCB CHAT
[20:54:32] <Walking_Target> Kinda awesome, you walk in and there's the giant black dildo right in front of the register
[20:54:33] <thisissparta> it's AWESOME.
My Budding Feedback
MCB
LilShank is offline   Reply With Quote