View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #29 (permalink)
uv_halo
Paintball Ballistician :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smith View Post
Guerilla air is not making me happy

That post has good evidence showing the recharge/shootdown on the myth, and that whole thread has some good info, even if it got ridiculos by the end. I have a myth reg though, and dont notice any issues with it. IMO that thread ended up as the "lets hate on GA without any reason or evidence because everyone else is doing it" thread, even if there were one or two people putting up valid test info and stuff.
I'm not sure what you're saying there but, if you are alluding that I'm just 'hating on GA': I base my assertion entirely on my own experiences and, the rigorous testing conducted and documented (video even) by Punkworks.

The bottom line is that I'm only making an assertion for my appliction (low rate of fire, 1BPS or less) where, the ability to consistently return to the preset output pressure is if primary importance, and all documented testing backs this up.

Other markers may not be as sensitive as they will most likely have a more robust secondary regulator. Also, most other markers are fired at significantly faster ROFs than Tiberius Arms markers therefore, other factors (i.e. recharge rate) are more important.
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote