View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #30 (permalink)
B-Dazl
Brady "B-DAZL" Coleman

CCM Fan
I'm excited for this! I know Dan Colby and he is a great guy... I hope whatever he does next is a huge success for him... He definitely played a key role in adapting HPA into the sport... And I hope he gets what is due to him...

I have a lot of friends who have designed a LOT of stuff in paintball... But the fact is, when you work for a company designing stuff, you typically don't "own" it anymore... The company does... Now, any of his "personal" items that were not returned... That is just crap! But unfortunately, business relationships change... Personnel changes... Directions change... And unless you have things really buttoned up tight, those things can go south really quick! I think Dan is awesome, and if he comes to market with a product, I am definitely checking that thing out!

Now, one of my REALLY good friends, former boss, team sponsor, and current team mate, is Tyler Tiberius from Tiberius Arms... We have been buddies for a few years... He spends most of his time in Ft. Wayne, IN but his family has a house here in Utah... So, for a few months out of the year, he his local... And we hang out quite a bit... He is a really smart guy, and in my experience, treats people very fair... And, he really started Tiberius Arms because he loves to play paintball... And had an idea for the pistol we all know now as the TAC8...

The way they have grown Tiberius Arms has been very methodical and smart... They have a pretty big distribution network and I think combining GA and what they already have is a smart move!

I don't know if anyone else on here really knows this, but, he also bought the company PEPPERBALL (you know, those A5 looking guns that "Dog the Bounty Hunter" uses that shoot pepper filled balls, and Less Lethal First Strike stuff that is awesome!)... You're right about the Less Lethal side of TA being an important part of the business, but I think they do a great job of handling both...

As far as them having Ninja regs... Yeah, currently they have used the 13/3000 ci tanks from Ninja... But obviously, that will be changing over to GA 13/3000's....

Does it really matter that much to you?? Ninja regs are better!! No, GA regs are better!! No, Ninja regs are better! No, GA regs are better!!

It's a small tank and small reg with roughly the same benefits and drawbacks...

Look, Ninja and Guerilla BOTH make great products... And, after the stuff with Dan Colby, that made up my mind and that was enough for me to NOT purchase GA stuff...

But now, i know it will be run by good people... Who are in this for the long haul... That are going to be around when you need them... I'm in! I'm excited to give them another chance...

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

B-Dazl is offline   Reply With Quote