View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 01:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
paintballedbackin88
uncanny

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillymonster View Post
I am the most fondest of my mint condition Merlin.
And I see my little ginger friend Benji is aligned with the Tom Kaye crowd hehe..

Hey pb88 have we met? It seems we may have

Gilly
I played almost every weekend at the old Fields of Fire run by Jed Burns back in 89-90. I was pretty close to Heath and Otis of the Flintstones. One of the teams I played for, Strikeforce Morituri, was a "home" team there, as Jed saw us every weekend.

I also played lots of walkon games when Those guys used to show up. That's where I first met Termite, Jerry Yandell sr, Jessica Sparks, etc. Youngblood and Rick Shroeder showed up now and then when they weren't at Conquest.

I was the only guy shooting an smg-60 at that field back in 89-90. Taught me to sneak up on the carters and sheridan pumps on constant air. Hated losing all the stripper clips though...

I also played at Fields of Honor and Southern Comfort in Pacoima, so we may have met back then at one of those fields. Steve Buzik always had a beer in hand I think His rebline pumps were stylish too.

mcb feedback
Customcockers.com feedback
Mostly mechanical autocockers
paintballedbackin88 is online now   Reply With Quote