View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 09:44 PM   #1187 (permalink)
Scharfschutze91
Buzz Killington

just placed an order for a dust gold/dust blue S6. 10 week long wait though! =( I hope they speed up the production on the S6's, for my sake and everyone else's who's waiting on these bad boys. Bring on the S6! =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXeL View Post
Last thursday i got home from work, and the postman left a note that there was a package waiting the next day at the post office for me (signature confirmation)

So, i was hoping it was the package CCM sent me... But there was also a package from dealextreme due.. Turned out to be the dealextreme package.

This morning the doorbell rang... Could this be it? No, it was just a neighbour from the apartment complex i live in. I tried to fix one of the lights in his stairwell, but as i feared the fixture burned out, so i will have to replace it next week. (i do this voluntarily to save money on our apartment expences, bought the damn place)

After breakfast and coffee, i take a shower... There goes the doorbell again... 2 rings usually means the postman... I try to get as quick as possible to the door, almost slipping, and only wearing a towel... It was the postman allright, but again not the package i'm dying to get...

Turns out to be the stock class wrist harnesses i've ordered last thursday...

WHERE IS MY CCM GOODNESS! PLEASE STOP TORTURING ME!

Sorry for the rant, i just so want my CCM parts to come in.

this made me lol hard. =P