View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #41 (permalink)
Post Whore

Kilt Fan
I can second most of what Jay says above. I bought the Crossover for, and use it exclusively in Mech mode. I tried out the electro modes when I first purchased it and then proceeded to remove the battery. If they sold this marker as a mech only, and dropped 150 off of the price tag, they would sell like hotcakes.

The packaging does suck, and i really wish they would follow DYE's lead and deliver it in a soft case and include the new Tippmann multitool.

The barrel wasn't a negative for me. I just got a Geo 2.1, and it also came with a .689 barrel. This is the best barrel that Tippmann has supplied with one of their markers, in my opinion. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that the assumption is there that if someone is going to spend that amount on a marker that they are going to be using aftermarket barrels as well. That being said, I'm going to be using a Deadly Wind Null barrel with a TECH-T iFit kit for bore sizing.

Jay, I'll be coming down for Fall Pump Event, and I'll bring my Crossover along. I hope you'll be around, and we can compare some notes.
I finally decided to start a thread for my Feedback:

Rocking it for the Fringe Division!
Broch is offline   Reply With Quote