View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #25 (permalink)
RAZRBAKK
Bland

While I agree with a lot of the points here, one that sticks out the most is from Mike. I think that you really need to address where you're gonna be playing. I go to cheap night at a big field with a stock class marker because it's an extra challenge on top of already being an experienced player against a wide range of players. I would probably roll up to the speedball field and see how I fair, but I certainly wouldn't feel that confident about tagging a whole bunch of them.

One thing that I think is being forgotten is that a lot of competitive players shoot pumps to hone their snap-shooting skills, and their accuracy, because that's what pumps do. Even with an AT, your shots can still scatter everywhere if you don't know how to use it, and you may get two or three shots out of each snap. The guys that AT against the tourney ballers are really only playing fair. The guys that AT against a whole group of stock class players, well, that's a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyghost View Post
Finding a good paintball game outside your area is like trying to figure out which neighborhood is the best for buying drugs.
Current Markers:
The Modern Pirate - Convertible Feed Sheridan

MCB Feedback
Tdot Feedback
RAZRBAKK is offline   Reply With Quote