View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #16690 (permalink)
chopper duke
Photo Guru

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I know, just giving you a hard time bro. I can't imagine having a camera from that level. Then again, I wouldn't know how to use it to its full potential.
Lol, I kinda figured. I've finally gotten to the point where I can justify having one. I just hope I don't have to liquidate all of my collections to get it. I've taken to the mindset that I don't need 30 "meh" guns but a few "WOW" guns and a few "get the job done, use all the time" guns. That's for both Real Steel and Paintball. After the SR-1 comes in, I'll have 4 guns.
1 SC: Loo-Carter Desert Duck 68
1 OC: CCM T2
1 Semi: AKA Excal
1 Novelty: CCM SR-1

So you can see that even though I limit the number, I don't limit the quality. I don't play often, but when I do, I want the best!

As for real steel, it's very similar. However, recent life events have brought about the need for more liquidity so that collection has dwindled considerably. Zonya has decided to extend her maternity leave indeffinetly and since we've moved we don't have a renter in our house yet so I'm having to cover the mortgage as well as all other bills AND school (which includes books and all of the necessary items needed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote