View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Barsse

Nelspot looking for love + Build Your Own/Lapco internals.

Hi, everyone,

1) Nelspot that needs some TLC. Be nice to it and make it yours. This nelspot doesn't have the bottom body slot cut all the way through to the end, so the hammer pin needs to be put in once internals are inside, so it could be one of the "older" models. Or you can cut the 2 mm to make internals slide out. Powertube is wider than I saw on others, could be #6. Have not tested it for leaks, but all parts and seals appear to be there. $100 + Shipping.

2) Build your own Nelspot/Steel Challenger. Started out as a project, but never got to it. You get all the hardware, including OEM barrel extender, Assault Line barrel extender, great condition challenger 12g drop-out, Rear bottle ASA, metal pump handle, brass elbow that works great as a cram'n'jam for 10-round tubes! (that was my plan). Barrel tip is perfect length to bore and make it FREAK compatible for a great sleeper marker. Or, you can cut down the body and thread it for cocker barrels. Literally, build whatever you want with it! Comes with what's in the picture. $140 + Shipping.

3) New, unused from ASP: Lapco #6 powertube + phantom cupseal, and fluted Lapco hammer + bolt. I don't think they need introduction... SOLD

Last edited by Barsse; 08-11-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Barsse is offline   Reply With Quote