View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 02:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
RobAGD
Cranky Wanker

FS : Trauma Matrix, Red PM5, Black PM5, Black ProStock AC, 2k2 Shocktech Intimidator

#1) No Trades No Trades No Trades No Trades
#2) PayPal Only Shipping to Confirmed / Verified Addresses
#3) Prices Do not include Shipping, Insurance etc.
#4) Don't Be a Wanker
#5) If you have a question feel free to post it or PM me
#6) Not real keen on shipping to Canada or non contiguous USA
#7) If you have an issue with the pricing keep it to PM's
#8) Thank you for looking

Ok time to put a few guns up for sale. I am selling a these for friends, but I will be handling shipping and have run through the gun to make sure everything is working and in solid working condition.

First up is a Black ProStock with a Shocktech FGP Reg, STO Ram, Belsales 3-Way, Shocktech Bolt, Eclipse Hinge Frame

Here is a shot of me shooting it and chrono'ing it, the paint wasn't all that great, gun was +/- 5 with an .690 UL and ReBall.

AC-Shooting - YouTube

Asking $175 (Owner has final say on selling price)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Next up is this Black PM5, fairly stock. This gun was fully re o-ringed, New Regulator seats, New Eyes, New Detents etc.

Gun Left
Breach
Cosmetic 1
Cosmetic 2

Video if gun chronoing - UL 684, PE HP Tank, Paint that wasn't so good :/

Black-PM5-Shooting - YouTube

As with the Cocker with ReBall and a bit bigger barrel the chrono was +/-5

SOLD

Here is the Red MP5, stock except for the LP rear Bolt Cap, Had box and stock barrel - Fully run through new o-rings Reg Seats New Eyes, new detents.

Gun Left
Breach
Cosmetic 1
Cosmetic 2

Video of the gun shooting and chrono'ing same deal as above with the paint :/

Red-PM5-Shooting - YouTube

Asking SOLD

This one is a Jewel, Trauma Freeflow Gen-E Matrix - I ran thought it, o-rings, I had to fix the pinched Eye wires, and the shop/person that did the eye install didn't exactly do the most clean of "mill" work for the eyes. I cleaned that up, fixed the wires, etc. The FGP was rebuilt and was working way better than the LPR that was on it ( it will be included ), Cp Trigger, CP Inline Reg. The bolt looks to be a Stock DM3 bolt as near as I can tell.

This is a great shooting gun, you will see in video at full get even with the eyes off it shot great. The body is in great shape, If I didn't have a DM3 in the collection already I would buy this myself.

Gun Left
Gun Milling
Eyes

Trauma-Freeflow-Shooting - YouTube

Asking $350 (Owner has final say on selling price)

Next up is my Black Pewter Shockteck 2k2 Intimidator. I picked this gun up lightly used, and I used it for about 6 months. I would have to say less than 50 cases total through this gun and it shows almost no breach wear or outside surface damage. The gun has Shocktech Bolt, Shocktech Ram/Ram Cap, CP Magnetic Trigger kit, CP Snatch Grip, CP Rail, CCM Clamping Feedneck, WAS Eye, WAS Switch, WAS Board w/ 2.9 software. I installed the Classic Dualies and BL Volly to help with effeciency.

Gun Left
Breach

asking SOLD

Shooting and Chrono'ing Video

2k2 Shocktech Shooting - YouTube

I will also update with a few more guns in the near future. An Ion w/ Fohen Body, Classic Automag, Classic RT, LED Angel, C&C X-Mag

Last edited by RobAGD; 11-05-2012 at 05:58 PM.
RobAGD is offline   Reply With Quote