View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #329 (permalink)
uv_halo
Paintball Ballistician :P

LMAO!!! Their "New Version" has three differences that I can see: They cut it where I cut mine, included the plastic side rails (I purchased mine separate), and a new top rail (mine has the solid back section of the original). And maybe, they removed some material forward of the tightening knob They hyped this (meaning they had a 'guess what our new product is' poll, and then posted this on their FB page)? Please note the fact that the original was already threaded to accept the short side rails...

If they had simply ever talked to me I could tell them my lesson learned (no flip out magnifiers), to use smaller, lighter adjustment wheels (they're steel), use a lighter, adjustment cam (also steel) and if pricing would allow it: skeletonize the remaining structure.

In my attempts to work through the regulator and other more minor problems I experienced, I offered, on several occasions to provide free, usage-based feedback, or to answer any questions they would have. Never, ever did they respond...

In all honesty, it really does settle for me, that they simply cannot develop new paintball market oriented products (or even modify existing gun designs to meet market interests *cough* T4.1) due to the growth and priority of their less-lethal market.
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.

Last edited by uv_halo; 08-17-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: * Further Review
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote