View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 03:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Devil Dog
ballyhoo33's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Des Moines, IA
Send a message via AIM to ballyhoo33 Send a message via MSN to ballyhoo33

They are called sling packs. Look at the Kata 3N1 series. Thay are backpacks that can be converted into sling packs. I've been using them for a number of years and have been very happy with them. They will likely fit your needs.
ballyhoo33 is offline   Reply With Quote