View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gay boy with a Gun!

Brass N Wood Fan
KP3, Purple, First Strike/Standard dual-feed

So, I just moved into a small apartment and I need to clear out some of my larger, largely unused paintball equipment.

First on the block is my KP3. Stock has been dyed a reddish-purple and refinished. Still has "666" stamped into the butt by some previous owner. Not really visible luckily. Rebuilt vlave. WALZ produced feed system, pump, and cannonizer (installed by myself). Feed system is dual feed, you can loosen the block and it slides forward to single load FS rounds. You can even return it to "regular" feed before you fire your FS round to allow quick follow up shots if nessisary. Only difference since the pics is the ASA has been replaced w/ a dust clear CCM on/off w/ a slighly jacked up rail hookup.

Any aditional pics upon request.

Don't really know where to put the price, but lets say $400 OBO. Feel free to make offers, just don't insult me. I'll take trades on single CCM, or other high end bodied cockers (especially Dye and Freeflow; mech, pump, or electro). Also looking for a Bob Long MVP. I can add up to $400.
TWINK of 1st Canadian Paratroopers, Commonwealth International Paintball Team

Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Originally Posted by Tyler_vanvoorthuijse View Post
I gave into the rainbow side long ago...
I laughed beer out of my nose upon realizing you are a gay boy with a gun with that comment. Thanks, you owe me some beer.

Selling these:
PACS Works Cocker
Russian Legion Shocker frame/snatch/asa, SFT internals, Air tank, Freak tip
Brass Abomination
Mag Parts!

Last edited by Tyler_vanvoorthuijse; 08-20-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: edited trade list
Tyler_vanvoorthuijse is offline   Reply With Quote