View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #61 (permalink)
Tohri
65%More Bullet Per Bullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=ArchAngel=- View Post
Its the most marketable to Military and Law Enforcement. Plus, its easily the most popular firearm today.
Popularity is just the fallacy that "one million idiots can't be Wrong'

I wanna see something that makes engineering sense from a PAINTBALL standpoint, not 'How can we make this look like an AR?"

What about an FG-42 inspired marker? Side-feed mags. Or something that uses a polymer magazine with a constant tension spring?

Or maybe a side-feeding U shaped mag with a constant tension spring feeding First Strikes, With a 20 round feed on top for normal paintballs, a Dogleg stock off the bottomline, a vertical adapter for 3.5-9oz co2 tanks, and ION/Mag/Tippmann internals?

By the way, I actually LIKE the BT-15, because it's design has some damn inspiration behind it, it's not JABB dressed up to look like an AR.
I remember when I started getting into paintball and the Armotech WG series were overpriced, hideously Bad blowbacks dressed up like ARs. I stand unimpressed, a Decade later.