View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
CCMachinist
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sQuidvision View Post
So i just got my hands on a used S6 and while working over the marker i noticed that the pump rod doesnt snug into the guide plate when hole for the auto trigger is in the correct position. If i do snug it in the hole ends up vertical.

This wouldnt be an issue but the pump handle feels loose and sloppy when the pump rod isnt snug.

Whats the best course of action here? i was considering buying an EZ grip anyhow... would you expect that to fix it?

Forgive my noobness... im an automag guy in a cocker world!
Stick a small allen key into the hole in the pump rod and tighten up the rod till it is in the correct position. Don't forget the red loctite on that thread.

It is best to take it off the gun while you tighten the rod in the pump plate.

Tighten it up where you think it is straight then slide the the pump handle on the guide rods and see where the hole lines up. You can use the screw to see if the hole is in the correct position.
“Do not yearn too much for a sword made by a famous smith. This is because even if you give a good man a sword worth ten thousand coppers, he will not be able to beat a hundred men each holding a spear worth a hundred coppers.” - Asakura Takakage Toshikage, 1462-1482

Ecc. 9-10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.

DOOR GUNNER handgun mounts for gunsafes.

http://www.machineshopdpm.com/
CCMachinist is online now   Reply With Quote