View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 01:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sidewinder Hoarder
toymachine's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Fascist Valley

Velocity Adjuster Tool


Unfortunately my Sterling Bronze didn't come with one (thank you I&I Sports ) so... I need to find a way to adjust the spring tension through the hole in the pump, but don't have any allen key that will work. Keep in mind I have the present/newer gen model of the Bronze edition.

1) What size allen key, metric or standard, is used to adjust the velocity through the little hole in the pump?
2) Where can I buy (preferably on the internet or some mega-chain retailer) such an allen key, one that is long enough to fit all the way down through the tiny hole in the pump?

Worst case scenario, as long as I figure out which size it takes I can just get a local hardware place to order me one if I can get it easily elsewhere/ways.

Much thanks!
toymachine is offline   Reply With Quote