View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #105 (permalink)
Lohman446
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
but that is the whole point

inexperienced players - first timers, relative noobs, people who play rarely - they dont always get the memo that this is a rough house game - all they get is a play experience that can be harsh and then they leave.

tournament paintball has different levels and you generally know what you are getting into from the word go - how many big events post up that players tend to hose a lot of paint and it is not for the faint of heart?
This. If I sign up for a tournament I know what I am getting into. Do the people who sign up for this know what they are getting into? What about the people who like big games without this type of play?

Just because you can shoot 13BPS does not mean you should.

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed