View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
tcbmellowd
Team Cool Breeze

Talking Possibly Rare Black DraXxus Pulse Loader/Hopper.. Excellent Condition!

I haven't posted here in a while, so this listing may be slightly expressive.

Rules:
1. Respect the seller and others please.
2. Paypal preferred... I also accept USPS Money Order.
3. Serious and mature buyers only please, I won't waste your time and I ask that you do the same.
4. No Trades!
Greetings fellow MCB'ers,

This is your chance to own a small piece of paintball history.
Today I have for sale, a beautiful DraXxus Pulse Loader in excellent condition. This loader is in pristine condition, aside from the cosmetic signs of wear which appear to be purely from storage. The feedneck is flawless and the hopper shows no signs of being used, or even being placed on a marker for that matter. The only notable cosmetic flaws are the presence of what appear to be small hairline cracks in the shell around some of the screws (likely from factory installation, possible over-tightening of screws).

I have cleaned and tested the loader and it works flawlessly (unable to test RF capabilities).

I can assure you that I am not a shady dealer, most of the time ... and you are more than welcome to inspect my feedback links in the sig, for even the slightest amount of confidence in my excellence.

I honestly don't know what these go for anymore, especially in the condition that it is in, so I'll just put an outrageous price of
$80 shipped OBO! via USPS Priority + Tracking *Alaska, Hawaii, International may be extra*
Order now and I'll toss in a handful of reballs for free. If you gents could help me price this realistically, I would appreciate it.

*P.S. batteries not included. Loader uses 6x AA batteries.*

Last edited by tcbmellowd; 09-11-2012 at 05:40 PM.
tcbmellowd is offline   Reply With Quote