View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 02:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
ComradeBenedict
Back sorta I guess

CCM Fan
SOLD Camo Patina K-frame PGP SOLD

Today I have for sale a very nice looking K-frame PGP with a patina unlike any other I've seen.

The patina and "cram 'n jam" body work was done by MaD on this forum. I also had it fixed and tuned by WALZ, so it pierces and shoots with no leaks, and gets at least 20 shots per 12 gram (I have no idea what it's chrono'd at, as I haven't gotten to the field lately). It also has a Sergison K-frame in near perfect condition (aside from a missing medallion in one of the grip panels, I can find a new one for you on ebay if needed), and the body is in good condition aside from wear on the patina where the pump is. I would like $250 shipped OBO. I haven't been on in a while, so if my price is too high for the market nowadays, please let me know. For payment, check or money order would be preferred. Additionally, the price will be noticeably reduced if you can pay in bitcoins.

If you are what you eat, then isn't cannibalism the way to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
barrels are like women - everyone likes them for their subtle differences and personal preferences. ALthough at this price, they cost substantially less than women.

(caution: barrels are not like women, do NOT insert your p3nis into a barrel)

Last edited by ComradeBenedict; 11-01-2012 at 09:48 PM.