View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 11:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Falcon16
Sic Itur Ad Astra

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
in the pb industry I'd say Lurker,ASP and DBD are top notch in my book. Ordered from all 3 before and each had excellent communication and top notch products.

Outside of PB I had a stunningly good experience with Gateway when I had to send my laptop in for a faulty HD repair. Most polite tech reps I've spoken to ever who know their stuff and are willing to go the extra mile. They were out of my size of HDD (250GB) so the RMA upgraded me to a 500GB for free AND they noticed I'd been getting a battery error (plugged in not charging) so they also replaced the battery with a 9 cell instead of the 6 cell it shipped with. When I got it back it had also been flashed with the latest BIOS and all the newest drivers were installed along with being given a custom recovery disk that was up to date instead of using the factory ones I got with it that were 9 months old at that point. I was pleased with them greatly.

Another great company to deal with is Asus. my netbook had the LCD leak (known fault it looks like a cracked screen without the physical crack) I send it in and get it back in 72 hours which was even faster than Gateway (5 days including the weekend)

Feedback +34/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
My downsizing/cleaning house sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Falcon16 is online now   Reply With Quote