View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 12:08 AM   #27 (permalink)
Demonio
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Yeah... I waited as long as possible to schedule this and he didn't have anything up so I thought we were good.

...oops.

Still, that's going to be all airball and this is definitely all woodsball so you can mix it up....?
it's totally my bad. I just came out with the date and had to work it around practice's World Cup and a few other things. On top of moving (just dug my stuff out this past weekend for pump day this past sunday it was totally barried under other stuff - less organized than usual.. ugh....) I've had some other major things take up my time since the last pump day too. My observational skills have just been off the last month. I do check the So.Cal section that you put together but didn't before I picked the date this time (saturday night). I do aplogize, didn't mean to do it that way. I'm just glad it wasn't the exact same day.

As Matteekay said, The TPG pump day is gonna be all Airball this time around.
"A Day of Crustaceans" (where did that name come from LOL) is scenario/woodsbally. Definitely a full weekend of paintball if you can pull it off. If I had Saturdays available, I might be trying that myself.

I hope to see some of you at the TPG pump day, I know some of you won't be able to do both events. On a side note, you can meet and shoot at some of the TPG AllStarz at Pump Day