View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #763 (permalink)
uv_halo
Paintball Ballistician :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellicose View Post
Haven't tried it yet, though the way you guys are talking, I am a little scared to jump on it tonight. UV_Halo, I tried platooning with you the other night. Username Ratherdashing if you see me on.
Thanks! I got the invite but, it was after it was no longer valid, and you didn't appear to be online.

I've added you and, mrmag to my contact list. That being said, this is my routine when I sign in:

I join random matches with each of my vehicles to earn the free X2 experience. Then, I settle on one and just start back to back matches to help move my progress tree.

I only notice the invites/chat when I'm in the garage. Is there some option to see that information while in game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millar156 View Post
Well I quit playing my tier 8+ heavies because they were to expensive to run. Now this...

M40/M43 - Repair cost increased by 40.75%
T92 - Repair cost increased by 59.33%

I guess I can't afford to run my arty either. So low tier matches look like the best option now.
Wait a minute- you mean that as you move up in the tiers, you're not earning enough money to keep the equipment you unlocked running? That seems crappy. If I work my way up the tech tree ladder to get a vehicle and not be able to keep using it that's pretty lame. I'm of the mind that you should be able to earn enough money, even after getting shot out immediately, to at least repair and re-arm (assuming standard consumables).
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote