View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #765 (permalink)
titan aresta
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uv_halo View Post

Wait a minute- you mean that as you move up in the tiers, you're not earning enough money to keep the equipment you unlocked running? That seems crappy. If I work my way up the tech tree ladder to get a vehicle and not be able to keep using it that's pretty lame. I'm of the mind that you should be able to earn enough money, even after getting shot out immediately, to at least repair and re-arm (assuming standard consumables).
The way the game is set up is that the higher you go, the better you have to be to make cr. Most people either keep a tier 5 or 6 tank around, or have a tier 8 premium tank to make cr.

A bad player will start to have trouble making enough cr at tier 6, and will mostly lose cr at tier 7, an ok player will suffer at tier 8, and a good player will have trouble making cr at tier 9.

Best thing to do is get to tier 5 or 6, and stay there until you feel like you're good enough to step up. Don't rush up the tiers just to get the bigger tank because they will always be more expensive to run, and you will almost always face bigger tanks (until you get to tier 10 of course).

Most important thing to work on is hit rate and survival rate. Tier 6+ heavy gun shells cost 1000+cr; if you can't hit anything with them, you're gonna have a big bill waiting at the end of the game. By the time you get into tier 8+ tanks, shells can easily cost 1500+ each. It all adds up. Survival is important because higher tier tanks cost and arm and a leg to fix. At tier 7 you're looking at 10'000+cr to fix most tanks. Fire 10 shots and get killed, and you're looking at a 20k cr bill that you need to cover.
titan aresta is offline   Reply With Quote