View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:23 AM   #839 (permalink)
Murf425
Pop-Up Ninja

I played pump for YEARS. Sheridans, Palmers, Phantoms, Snipers...pretty much anything and everything I'd tried at some point. The only one that stayed around was my PGP that I used for 12 years.
Then about 6 months ago I picked up a Kaos pump and really got into the open class pump thing.
Then I joined a team and got into electros. I ended up buying 3 in less than a month. And it was fun. I enjoyed it, and I found out that, by using the same tactics and skills I learned through pump play, I still didn't use that much paint. I was happy.
Then I went to the field, aired up both my Ions...and they both leaked. They worked when the previous game ended two weeks prior, and I hadn't changed anything on them. But no matter what I did, they just refused to work. Deciding that I won't have a gun that I can't count on to work and that just arbitrarily breaks when not touched, I said "**** this", sold/traded both of them, and went back to my roots.
I picked these up off a couple of members here. Traded and SA-17 for the PGP and an Ion (after I finally got it working again) for the P-12. It feels good to be back.

Go ye therefore to all the nations, baptizing them in copious amounts of paint.

Proud member of Team On Target.
www.teamontargetpb.com
Murf425 is offline   Reply With Quote