View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Justus
E-Tac Operator =

==============================

Chrome and black ASA foregrip with barrel plug bottom. I don’t know much about this one. The black middle portion has the air-through fitting, and can be adjusted by loosening a screw from the top. It has a few small tool marks which are the only marks on this thing. I put new o-rings on the barrel plug; they are just 015 buna-N tank o-rings. Pretty cool piece.
$30 shipped

Luke’s warp bracket, with screws. Left is a sold, and the right seems to be a super ULE version of the warp rear bracket (it’s all black, no cut marks) These are $25 + shipping new from Luke, so how about…
$15 shipped

Shut-off needle valve with 1/8” NPT fittings.
$5 shipped

Large 1500 psi Ashcroft gauge, with female 1/8” NPT T-fitting.
$7 shipped

PTP Warpfeed adapter. Metal with parabolic powerfeed plug.
$old

AM/MM sear.
$old

Redz Grenade ASA with macro fitting and screws. Black.
$old

J&J Automag left- or right-feed barrel. Clear aluminum back, black aluminum front. Bought brand new and used 1 game. Comes with barrel o-rings and wire detent. 14" long. Quiet barrel, and "like new" condition!
$25 shipped

Drop-in 12v mod for warpfeed. Works fine.
$15 shipped

Brand new V-Tac Universal Holster. Still has the hang tag. I got this at D-Day 2012 and ended up going with a different setup. My loss is your gain. These things sell for $25+shipping from the Valken store.
$20 shipped

Post in this thread and then PM so that I get an email notification. I'll respond ASAP and for fairness will check the timestamps of the posts in the thread.