View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
PistolRogue
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

New Marker from GOG- The eNMEy

Updated with pics!

And it's quite possibly a single trigger mech?

For the record, even though my team is sponsored by GOG, we're not in the loop on this one any more than anyone else is, so I'm afraid I won't be much help answering your questions. Even after duct-taping Dave Brewer to a chair we couldn't get him to let anything slip

Quote:
They say there’s no such thing as a free lunch, but to celebrate the launch of the all-new eNMEy(TM) full-pneumatic paintball marker, GOG Paintball(TM) is providing free tech training and free markers to qualified paintball dealers at this year’s PSP Paintball World Cup.

In 1995 paintball technology was redefined by the release of the Shocker electro-pneumatic paintgun. In 2005, the Ion re-defined the paintball marketplace by bringing the tournament level performance of an electro-pneumatic paintgun into the price range of the average paintball player. Now, the creative minds behind the Shocker and Ion are changing the face of paintball again with the eNMEy(TM). With a purely pneumatic design, the eNMEy(TM) is a regulated spool valve marker in the same price range as entry level blowback paintguns.

“There’s no hammer, mainspring or sear in the eNMEy(TM). You’ve got to shoot it to believe it,” says GOG(TM)’s Adam Gardner, referring to the smooth performance made possible by the marker’s spool valve design. “That’s why we’re inviting paintball techs from around the world to take the eNMEy(TM) tech class free of charge at this year’s World Cup – and to leave with an eNMEy(TM) of their own.”

Availability of the World Cup eNMEy(TM) tech classes is limited and filling quickly, so reserve your space now by contacting GOG Paintball(TM) at 724 520-8690. This offer is restricted to qualified paintball dealers whether or not they currently carry GOG(TM) products, and includes training in maintenance, operation and repair of the eNMEy(TM), as well as an eNMEy(TM) marker to use in the class and keep once it is complete (depending on class size and availability, some dealers may receive their free eNMEy(TM) after the event)

Hope to see you there.
724-520-8690
fax # 724-539-5555

Sales Associates:
Amy Rau ext 1012 arau@gogpaintball.com
Darryl Trent ext 1009 dtrent@gogpaintball.com
Dave Brewer ext 1008 dbrewer@gogpaintball.com
Adam Gardner ext 1002 agardner@gogpaintball.com

GOG, GOG Paintball and eNMEy are trademarks of GOGPaintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta paintball View Post
So I lied, here are the pictures. - PRE ORDER HERE

Black

Rally White

Freak Green

Razor Blue

Titanium Silver

Racer Red

PRE ORDER HERE

It should go without saying, but hopefully we can leave the been-there and done-that of the old SP story out of this thead, please?
FEEDBACK

Last edited by PistolRogue; 10-10-2012 at 06:53 PM.
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote