View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
wrongbloke
Deluxe super psychedelic

Brass N Wood Fan
Fall sale- CCM, palmer's, and AKA stuff

Recouping some losses and unloading some stuff I scored from an acquaintance locally.

Insurance is the buyer's responsibility to ask for, I provide a USPS DC# as a courtesy out of my own pocket.

trades of interest:
K-series length palmer's quick release bolt for a KP-2
2K cocker valve

[IMG][/IMG]

Revvy with X-board-$30 OBO + shipping: I have no idea how to tell the diff btwn a 12v and an 18v revvy, this one takes 2 9v batteries. fantastic shape, comes with extra lid

[IMG][/IMG]

AKA Marker Bag-SOLD: Great condition, appears almost unused. Zipper and Velcro work like new, inside is clean as a whistle, AKA logo is pristine. Only flaw is a little bit of white (probably paint) residue on the lower right hand side below the logo.

NOTE: The dark spot surrounding the white spots in the photo is water I used to see if I could get the residue off, not a stain.

Barrels (all cocker threads):
AKA javelin large bore x2-$30 OBO ea + shipping: Pristine condition, 12in 1 Pending, 1 available
J&J barrel- $20 OBO + Shipping: Pristine condition, 12in
Palmer's unported brass barrel- sold: was told it was a Palmer's by previous owner, great condition inside and out. The spirals seen in the photo are because the previous owner had wrapped it in electrical tape. Will buff out with a good polish job.

misc stuff (only those listed are currently for sale!!!)
Understood gat wrap-SOLD + shipping: Understood label was cut off because it was douchey
SM 2K pump kit-sold: comes with two pump rods, the longer is for full block and might be a bit bent but functions just fine, the shorter may be for p-blocks.
Belsales EVO valve-$30 OBO + shipping: Came to me NIB, installed once, never played with.
CCM 2K deluxe mounting rods-sold: some flaking chrome on main guide rod and under area where pump rod would cover, can get more pics on request.
2K gloss black front block-$10 OBO + shipping or free with something else: what you see is what you get.
Palmer's quick release bolt with short pump rod and mounting piece-$40 OBO + shipping: Got this for a project, it appears to be p-series length (?, its 4.5in in length front to back). ias it sets you would need a quickstrip slot to install, but getting out the lug (which in true plamer's fashion is just a cut screw) would be easy with the assistance of a bench vise, after which you could install an SS allen screw for a lug. Mounting collar unscrews from pump rod easily.
Palmer's Fatty Stab-sold: LNIB, never used on the field

Photo blog: http://bluemorocco.blogspot.com/
If you are straight with me, I am straight with you : http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Created by Shade, stolen from foughtwolf's sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by splatmaster12 View Post
If I didn't play pump I wouldn't play, simple as that.

Last edited by wrongbloke; 11-10-2012 at 10:46 AM.
wrongbloke is offline   Reply With Quote