It's a decision that has to be made and Slim will make the call. On one hand there are the folks at Strategy Plus managing the filed and making nice with them is one thing. We also think about travel expenses. I am in either way and packed to travel.
If it gonna do whatever at night for a short while then tents can be set up under the pavillion. We will have the blender running so after the whatever things should be good.
I see a 'bout of rain about 7pm - 8 pm and the front passes quickly. Cool air moves in and for the most part Sunday is dry till after 2:00 and then there is a 20% chance of something.
Will next week be any better? This is New England and I learn to cope.
Last edited by TouchofGrey; 10-06-2012 at 10:34 AM.