View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
ogti9g9
Evil Omen Techmaster

Problems i have with myself and paintball...

Im looking for help mainly, this is just the convayance of thoughts...

I have only played paintball 6 times in the span of 4 years, if been offered a spot on a team, but havent taken it yet.

I find myself not really enjoying the sport as one should ( from my understanding. )

Ive had 37 different markers and havent found really any joy in owning any, infact, it makes me more depressed then anything else. Every once in a while i sell all my markers or trade them and try to get a new marker, but i usually trade them all for older markers. I like older markers better because i belive newer markers are just to darn mainstream and i feel like i get put into a "class" with a new marker. And when i get old markers, they either work fine or never work at all, and when i have a working marker, it usually leaves my hands not working. I really want to just get one marker but at the same time, i would be bored with it in two days...

When i play i enjoy playing, but when i do, im always plauged with working on my marker once or twice or having to purchase a rental.

What is wrong with me?

Should i find another hobby?
Step 2: wait
---
No bunkers necessary, and your yard will look lovely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehSpiff View Post
so i super durped and there was no oring on the top i dont know why i though there was lol

Now that i have said that on the internet it will never be forgotten X_X
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonweasel View Post
48 weeks.
Hang your head in shame, you missed it. It was magnificent.
10 hail Chads and caress the nearest paintball gun in penitence.
ogti9g9 is offline   Reply With Quote