View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hooligan
Not one of the cool kids

Thanks for making it down to check out the Hole. It's always good to have new friends down that way.

1 I think capping the game at 100 players, mercs, zeds, etc. would be a good idea. Low caps and a prize/patch/t shirt/something for pre reg usually helps bring players out.

2 This is not a game/scenario that we will be able to do in a week or two. We need to get the word out asap as soon as we have a day in mind and let all of the CO. ballers know about it well in advance. We can set up a ? and answer thread for the game and send people this way to view it. Once we have a date picked, I'll flyer bomb all of the PB stores in the state. Also gotta hit all of the local pb websites and fields to promote the game. DMC will always help us, as will Hustle/ Team Anomoly.I play on a Valken sponsored team and work at a Valken sponsored field, let me see what they will do for us too. I'll post up on the Nemesis page, PB riot, PBN, the DMS forum and anywhere else I can think of.

3 Finding 3 or 4 "workers" won't be a problem. I'll start putting a merc. team together. At our DMS games, we have been known to throw a 3rd rebel group of mercs in our games. I'll post up on the team page and see if we can get a group together.

This is gonna be fun! I'm getting excited already!
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote