View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:06 AM   #185 (permalink)
Droop
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
You betcha!

Pictures not price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta paintball View Post
THIS THREAD IS ADMIN APPROVED.

Pre-Order price:

$129.99 + $20.00 shipping within the United States, $30.00 to Canadaland.
PM me for details on the price.

We are offering a pre-order on the BRAND NEW GOG eNEMy marker. These will be shipping after World Cup and you will have one of the first markers off the boat.

Colors the marker comes in:

Black
Razor Blue
Racer Red
Rally White
Titanium Silver
Freak Green

Please PM me here or email me at store@deltapaintball.com with the following:

Forum Name:
Amount of Markers and Colors requested:
Mailing/Shipping Address:
PayPal Address:

After you send me the following, I will send you a PayPal invoice. This pre-order will run for 10 Days.

Marker Info:

They say there’s no such thing as a free lunch, but to celebrate the launch of the all-new eNMEy(TM) full-pneumatic paintball marker, GOG Paintball(TM) is providing free tech training and free markers to qualified paintball dealers at this year’s PSP Paintball World Cup.

In 1995 paintball technology was redefined by the release of the Shocker electro-pneumatic paintgun. In 2005, the Ion re-defined the paintball marketplace by bringing the tournament level performance of an electro-pneumatic paintgun into the price range of the average paintball player. Now, the creative minds behind the Shocker and Ion are changing the face of paintball again with the eNMEy(TM). With a purely pneumatic design, the eNMEy(TM) is a regulated spool valve marker in the same price range as entry level blowback paintguns.

“There’s no hammer, mainspring or sear in the eNMEy(TM). You’ve got to shoot it to believe it,” says GOG(TM)’s Adam Gardner, referring to the smooth performance made possible by the marker’s spool valve design. “That’s why we’re inviting paintball techs from around the world to take the eNMEy(TM) tech class free of charge at this year’s World Cup – and to leave with an eNMEy(TM) of their own.”
you sure about that. i see a price in bold
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote