View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #182 (permalink)
Lohman446
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
It does have a spring feed.

I have been trying to build something similar...but the VA on my Tac one is too short!! the 3.5oz wont screw in all the way becuase the burst disk hits the trigger frame! Oh well out comes the files I guess.

Limited paint is the way to go. I started running the Gravity League Tournement rules here in Ottawa (our second tourney is this weekend!) The last one ran well and there are even more signed up for this one. The guys have been practicing with the format in the meantime...

As for pumps. Yes they are still pumps. People can nit pick all they want but at the end of the day if the action still requires a manuall reset...
GA makes flush fit burst discs - truth be told I think I may still have some. PM me an address and I will look and mail you a couple.

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote