View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #184 (permalink)
ironnerd88
Four-eyed Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKESNIPER View Post
"GUISE LOOK AT MY PUMP SKILLZ I TOOK OUT 30 PLAYERS AGAINST ME ALL SHOOTING WHIZBANG ELECTRONOMETRIC GUNZ"

"ME TOO HAHA ELECTROMOMETERZ SUCK WE'RE THE GREATEST BCUZ WE PUMP"
I find nothing inaccurate about this statement.

Some electro-markers are absolute wonders of engineering, reliability, accuracy, and simplicity of operation (compare an Ion to a Auto-cocker).

By themselves they are wonderful devices, once mated to a standard issue MK-1 dufas however, they are paintball equivalent of using a 747 for a school bus.

There are players who use electros with great restraint, but they are not the majority. Perhaps "Snakesniper" should make the effort to become one of these exceptional players, if for no better reason than to prove all of us pump guys wrong.

Basically, if it takes two hands to make the thing work, it's a pump...

I have always been a fan of limited-paint play. I normally play hopper-ball (50 balls with my pumps, 150 with the semi). I normally only take a pod out with me when I know it will be several games before the group returns to the staging area. When I play senario games, I usually need to sit down after emptying a hopper anyway (more walking between instances of shooting). I find the whole limited-paint-play concept to be very satisfying, and it tends to focus my mind a bit more.

Last edited by ironnerd88; 10-10-2012 at 10:32 AM.
ironnerd88 is offline   Reply With Quote