View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
uv_halo
Paintball Ballistician :P

I got that exact Keypad when I migrated to Windows 7. I was coming from the original Belkin Nostromo Speedpad N52 (not to be confused with the n52TE that the Razr is based off of). I was really looking forward to it. Unfortunately, the software is the problem.
For example, in a game that uses WASD for direction, to move diagonal Forward-Right, you would press W+D. Well, the software could simply not do this. While my older, N52 could do it all day.

Given that Belkin hasn't updated the software in over a year, despite widespread reports of this problem, I wouldn't recommend this product.

It's been some time since I looked into it, I came away with the impression that most of these products simply don't get the support they need.

I'm still using the original and, the only problem I have with it is that the software starts up but, then the screen won't minimize. I use it in most of my games including Skyrim, and World of Tanks.
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.

Last edited by uv_halo; 10-10-2012 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Added info about the original
uv_halo is online now   Reply With Quote