View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:21 PM   #26 (permalink)
chrislognshot
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmtnphantom View Post
Yes.

I play SC even at West Point where I share the field with 50+bps full auto egos.

For some events I will be lazy and break out a 3.5oz but rarely a semiauto and I have yet to find an OC pump that I like.

As Glenn Palmer said the other day though. "Play the game not the gun." if you know people are cheating and not that they are just getting bounces be respectful and tell the refs so they can keep an eye out, they need your help. If you know that you will need to cover someone else while they move a lot, bring a gun that can handle a higher ROF when needed, and play it like a stock class gun when you aren't covering someone.
yes it is can be really fun. you find instants where better to have someone using stock class gun. let say you have pgp or really short barrel phantom that looks like pistol. makes easy for you do some special mission. since you do not need much to carry and can easily hide your gun and gear. lets say you need to take package or bomb. you do not have worry about having large heavy gun or gear to carry around. since your so light weight you can get around fast. also if just 12 grams and 10round tubes you make noise with gear. also make good body guard for mission too.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote