View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
uv_halo
Paintball Ballistician :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkyleofearth View Post
Will this be similar to the annual competition held by (the now closed) Tactical Paintball?
I never heard of that one. That being said, if you go to the website, you'll see the rules, and stage formats. This will be the second time in the U.S. and, this year marks the third year for Canada.

I competed last year and it was a good time, despite the low turnout (I think there were five of us if I remember correctly). They ran it very well and everything was on the up and up.

I encourage folks to try it- as it's more than just your ability to accurately place shots. It stresses attention to detail, and one's abilities in decision-making and, stealth.

I must stress that the prize is based on the number of participants and last year's turnout resulted in the first place prize only big enough to cover my hotel room. On the other hand, that was only with five people. 20 folks would make it much more interesting.
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote