View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #33 (permalink)
chrislognshot
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballedbackin88 View Post
Using stock class during scenario games doesn't sound like the problem. Wipers during the scenario games is the problem, and they will cause problems regardless of using stock class or an ego. Using an electro and bonus balling someone may encourage them to call themselves out before they have a chance to wipe, but that really isn't a solution to wiping.

I can only say that wipers will always be present at huge games, due to the logistics of numbers vs refs. I try to remain focused on the game, and allow those wipers to get away. It's not personal unless we choose to make it personal, and that will only cause frustration. Play with the marker that will give you the most enjoyment.

I got a few comments from players and refs at Sc Village during the Tet Offensive scenario about using a mech autococker. A ref at the chrono station actually told me my Evo belonged in a museum, not on the field. The younger guys asked me if I felt outgunned by the newer electros, and they had never seen an autococker before. I've always been a pump player, until getting my first semi autococker earlier this year. I can only say it's a real blast not having to pump for the first time in 22 years!
i had the same thing when pull out this old nelson 007 modify to use the old thermal tank in 1995 at sc village. ref said gun shot to loud and thought it could not be used. other ref said i was clean since it shot at 270psi. a lot of people do not know about the older guns. also think better to have latest stuff over the older stuff. just luck to have fields around me that are use to see old guns.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote