View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nighthawk9

Quick Cash Sale: Dye I4 Clear Lense, Pure Energy 4500 Reg, TiPX mags, etc.

Hey everyone,
So I'm trying to get some cash quick for a great deal I found on some paintball gear I want to get. As such, all of my items are FOR SALE ONLY.

Rules:
- You pay, then I ship. Paypal ONLY.
- All of my prices DO include shipping.
- Post then PM for the fastest response.
- Please be respectful.

EDIT: I now have a 16" Tippmann Striaghtline barrel (a.k.a. Hammerhead Bangstixx barrel) with Battlestixx muzzle and .688 98 Custom threaded Hammerhead fin for sale as well. - $60 shipped. I'll put some pictures up soon.

So these are the kinda random things I have for sale:

- 32 Degrees Remote Line w/ Slide Check: -$25 shipped.

- Dye I4 Clear Thermal (Dual Pane) Lense: -$15 shipped.
*PLEASE read this note:* I got this used with an I4 mask package. The inside pane of the lense (the plastic one) has been slightly warped in two spots in front of both eyes. The slight distortion is just that, very, very slight, and you can't even notice it really unless you really turn your head back and forth fast. It's not bad at all, but I just want you to be aware of that before buying. In the picture below I tried to use the light to show how the inside lense is not quite aligned with the outside one. As you can see it's really small.

- Non-working reg: -$8 Won't let more than 500psi or so of air through it until it stops filling. Can be used for parts.

- Special Ops Paintball Omnipat Headwrap: -$15 shipped.

- Two TiPX 7 round Tru-Feed magazines: -SOLD!!
- Halo B Rip Drive connecting rod: -$5
- Tippmann Cyclone piston housing: -$8 shipped. Stock X7 Classic housing I believe.

- Proto Red/Black Elbow pads size Large: -$10 shipped.

And that's all folks! Thanks for looking. Please help me get some cash.

Last edited by Nighthawk9; 11-02-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Nighthawk9 is offline   Reply With Quote